De Vondeltuin is a large terrace located at the southernmost point of the Vondelpark. Just like in your own garden, you can do whatever you want here!
Did You Know…
- De Vondeltuin has been a family business since 1999
- Wildlife walks freely through De Vondeltuin
- One of the owners started 16 years ago as a dish washer at De Vondeltuin
- Previously, thousands of skates were rented out from De Vondeltuin
- There is a huge nature playground next to De Vondeltuin
- That De Vondeltuin is the home of Vondeldisco; 1000 happy people with headphones on during epic silent disco sessions turn De Vondeltuin on it’s head(phones!) We love a good party!
Oh yeah, we have two other reeeaaally nice restaurants in Amsterdam – we’d love to see you there too!
Who are we?
Welcome to our piece of paradise. In the southern-most tip of the Vondelpark you can find a gorgeous terrace with a large playground next to it.
We have a large terrace with around 500 seats. We like hosting children’s birthday parties, lunches, birthday parties and business borrels.
We work with a large team. The kitchen team is comprised of the Chef, two Sous-chefs and several cooks. De front of house is run by our team of Shift leaders (the daily managers) and there are 40 to 50 part time employees.
De Vondeltuin is part of a hospitality family: Restaurant Mappa and Cafe Kiebêrt are also part of the concern.
1075 VR Amsterdam
Je bent van harte welkom om gezellig langs te komen en een tafeltje uit te kiezen. Graag tot snel!